Wow - I just realized it has been September since I last posted anything. It got me to thinking - what have I been doing during that time. So, I combed through my phone's photos and found a number of items I completed but didn't post - the first couple where before September.
Embellished a couple of towels for the daughter. (Inspiration for this was: https://www.etsy.com/listing/167268819/yellow-and-grey-bath-towels-yellow-and?utm_source=Pinterest&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share)
Created a cover to protect my coffee table from the munchins when they come over.
Participated in the 2014 Row By Row Experience (http://www.rowbyrowexperience.com/) - this is a "UFO" - all sandwiched together, but still waiting for the quilting to be done.
1. Top row (flag) from a Quilt shop in Wabash, IN.
2. Fireworks From Jackman's Fabrics - St. Louis
3. Gateway Arch- A quilt shop in O'Fallen, MO.
4. Sub-Flag-Sailboat - "That's Sew Debbie" in Groton, CT.
5. Flip Flops - Stitch Chicks in Franklin, CT.
6. Racecars - Quilt Quarters in Carmel, IN
7. Snowmen - A shop in South Bend, IN
8. Sunflowers - On the left side, Crown Point, IN
9. Turtles - On the right side, Noblesville, IN
10. Flowers in The Corners from another Wabash shop.
And, yes, I visited each shop personally - All of them great shops! Jackman's in St. Louis is wonderful - big and full of more than just quilting fabric (though there is a ton of that). Stitch Chicks is a wonderful little shop in Franklin, CT - just north of Norwich. The ladies are super friendly and the quilt fabric selection is great!
Halloween Mug Rugs, just for the fun of it - hubby took them to the ladies in his office.
And, below, three onesies I embellished for a neighbor's new born! You can tell the time of year by that third one!
I completed another of these plus a matching burp cloth for another friend, but sadly didn't take a picture of it.
... for the annual Chamber Auction - Tote Bag, and two wine bags (wine included). (Also made and donated three burlap garden flags I didn't get pictures of either apparently - but hubby says he has seen them around town. Maybe I'll sneak into someone's yard and take a shot - - picture that is.)
I am finishing up a couple of baby quilts I hope to have posted in a few days. Seems there should be more.