Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Bag!

So far, this is the only bag that doesn't yet have a home.  My step brother called and left me a message a few weeks ago about wanting to add my bags to his booth at my home town's farmer's market on the downtown square.  I felt so complimented that he thinks my bags are of a quality to potentially garner interest from buyers.  But as you know, I pretty much have a home for them before I am even finish making them.  So, I have been trying find time to complete a few - sending just one to him doesn't really seem right for him or his potential customers.  (My hubby likes this one best of all so far and is often hinting as to who I might consider giving it to - I'm afraid it may not last long enough for me to complete a couple more for the booth.)

No comments:

Post a Comment