Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More Sparky

"Special Order" - well not really.  I've had a few people ask if I would sell my bags and/or make a special order, but that's just too much pressure.   I get these done on my own time line and since I give them away, I don't worry as much about whether they hold up or not.  I want them to - I sure want my loved ones who get these to enjoy them for some time - but at least if something happens, I don't have to feel bad about their investment in them.  But I'm totally off the subject.  Just a little note about this one.  If you have read my other posts, you know I did (as a service project) take on a special order to digitize Good Ole Sparky - an old time class mascot for the local high school - for the class of 1960's 50 year reunion.  After finishing off the 60 hand towels they gave out as favors, I made this bag and delivered the last shipment of towels to the reunion committee in this bag.  I hear they had a drawing to give away the bag to one of the female members of the class that was in attendance.

No comments:

Post a Comment