Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Curve - again!

It's been a little while, but I'm back at it - I think....
Another "Curve Appeal" - I love finding the two or three patterns to put together for these bags - I especially like the greens and paisley in the bag.

Gone as quick as it's done - I actually cut out the fabric several months ago when I was working on all those bags for the ladies at my hubby's office - but having finished all those and gotten side track on other items, this one got put aside.  Then a couple of weeks ago I personalized a couple of towels for  friend and thought she might like one of these and I could (should) finally get around to finishing this one.  I thought the material suits her well and she seemed to like it when I gave it to her.

There is a little gold sparkle in the material so I thought gold embbroidery thread for the quilting would be great and I am very pleased with the affect.  I couldn't find a paisely quilt design I liked so I created a simple outline design from a more complicated embroidery design I saw.  That is in the top ody of the bag, the lower body is a geometric quilting design from a Dakota Designs CD purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment