Friday, May 29, 2015

Baby things.....

We have a new grand baby. Being a grandma is the greatest. 

My daughter wanted a diaper bag a little smaller than the duffel size she carried around with the first.  She loves the chevron fabrics.

I got the pattern for this pretty car seat cover from a lady on Etsy.  It went together quickly, her instructions very easy to follow:


I have a co-woker who is about to have her first grandchild. They are having a baby shower this coming weekend.  The parents are not announcing the gender so far which makes it a little harder to figure out what clothes to get. The shower theme is children's books so she wanted onesies that went along with that.  Her assistant told her about the onesies I had made for her when her son was born.  I was more than happy to help. Can you name all five books?

And I added these two bibs. These are so easy and fun to make.











No comments:

Post a Comment