Friday, January 19, 2018

Major Quilting done last year!

I've always considered myself a sewer/crafter, but hubby is referring to me more and more as a "quilter" - I still have so much practicing to do on that - especially the free motion on the Long Arm.   But with the help of Jenny Doan (queen of Missouri Star Quilting and master of the short cut Youtube tutorials), Angela Walters (aka "The Midnight Quilter"), and Lori Kennedy (theinboxjaunt.com) I'm making my way.....

These first three are quilts we gave as gifts to the chaperones from Motegi this year - August 2017.  If you have read any past posts (or rather the right past posts) you know what that means - in brief a group of middle school Japanese students visits our town/schools every couple of years.



The one below was so long that I had to hang it side way on my rack - this picture is actually turned on it's side!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy,
    I tried writing you a note, but it got lost in space. My name is Claudia Lash. My website is www.prestoavenuedesigns.com. I would love to be able to chat with you here but nothing seems to be working correctly. Perhaps you can email me and then we can chat. Love your quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claudia.
    I think I left your business card at work. I’ll email you tomorrow (Jan 26) when I find that.
    I’ve looked a little on your site and Love yours as well. “Race Time”is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete